Court Certified Korean Interpreters
Koreaninterpreters.net located in Los Angeles, New York City and Seoul has the list of 60 Korean court certified interpreters and 50 non-certified Korean interpreters. Our Korean court certified interpreters have proven successful in major patent and intellectual property litigation, banking and financial litigation, as well as various kinds of technical litigation in the U.S. and in Korea. If you have depositions in Seoul, please call us and we will send you a court certified interpreter.
Junhui Park, PhD
Certified Korean Legal and Medical Interpreter/Translator
High profile technical cases, International litigations, Intellectual property cases
- State of California Certified Court, Administrative Hearing, and Medical Interpreter in Korean/English
“She is simply the best Korean court interpreter I know. Junhui worked on very technical intellectual property cases, and have provided high quality interpreting for depositions and trials. Not only is she very professional and reliable, but she is also possessed of sparkling, light-hearted personality that makes for good relationship with others.” Dana, Sheppard Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
“Junhui not only facilitated communication between us and our counterpart Samsung SDI, but also facilitated negotiation at our meetings in Seoul. She is always our first choice of interpreters.” Stephen, KoolSpan
“Having suffered from interpreters who spoke fluent English but needed much improvement in Korean, it was such a relief to have Junhui for our case between two major firms in Korea and the U.S. Being a 1.5 generation Korean, I could tell Junhui is a truly bilingual and bicultural interpreter with highest accuracy humanly possible. I recommend her highly for technical legal cases that require accuracy and intellectual understanding of the subject matter.” Dale, Park and Lim Law Offices
RECENT TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING ASSIGNMENTS
- Interpreted for Kimho Tire USA product liability case
- Interpreted for business transaction between Samsung SDI and
- Simultaneous interpretation of Wonder Girls Concert, PJY Entertainment, Los Angeles, California
- Simultaneous interpretation of North American Cable TV conferences, Convention Center, Los Angeles, Ca
- Simultaneous interpretation of Symantec computer security conference, MGM, Las Vegas
- Hewrett Packard webinar on new software
- State of Union Speech by President Barak Obama
- Simultaneous interpretation of Paralos Ninos community conferences, Los Angeles, California
- FBI regional conference, Los Angeles, California
- TFT-LCD Antitrust Litigation involving Samsung and LG
- Korean Export Insurance Corporation v. Korea Data Systems
- Postive Technologies Inc. vs. LG Phillips LCD Co., LTd et.al.
- U.S.A. versus Kyung Joon Kim
- DAS vs. Kyung Joon Kim
- John Park vs. Korean American Federation of Los Angeles
- Ericsson INc. et.al vs. Samsung Electroncis Co. Ltd. et.al.
Call us at 866-327-1004 for your needs to find Korean interpreters in Los Angeles CA, Orange County CA, Irvine CA, San Diego CA, New York NY, Chicago IL, San Francisco CA, Miami FL, Atlanta GA, Washington DC, Houston TX, Las Vegas NV, New Jersey NJ, Boston MA, New Haven CT, Seattle WA, Oregon, Vancouver BC Canada, Toronto Canada, Arthur Canada, Seoul Korea, Pusan Korea, Anyang Korea, Bucheon Korea, London UK, and all over the world.