Korean Translator in Los Angeles – Sangah
Oct. 2004- present Senior pastor in Lord’s Love Christian Church, Glendale, Ca
1999 – 2004 Professors in several Oriental Medical Schools teaching
Human Anatomy and Physiology and Pathology
Oct 1993- May 1997 Postdoctoral fellow in Dept. of Physiology, School of Medicine. University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Sep. 1991 – May 1993 Research and Teaching Assistant in the Dept. of Physiology and in the Dept. of Neuroscience, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
Mar. 1989 – Aug. 1990 Part Time Instructor in the Dept. of Physiology and also Research and Teaching Assistant, School of Medicine, Kyungsang National University, Korea.
Mar. 1986 – Feb. 1987 M.D. in Emergency Rooms of Several Hospitals, Seoul, Korea. Part Time Instructor in Physiology, Chuncheon Junior Nursing College, Chuncheon City, Korea.
PERSONAL DATA: Female, Born in February 22, 1960 in Korea. EDUCATION:
Feb, 1997 Dec. 2002 M.Div. at Talbot Seminary School, Biola
Sep. 1990 – May. 1993 Ph.D. in the Department of Physiology, Division of
Biomedicine, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Mar. 1989 – Aug. 1990 Graduate student for Pursuing Ph.D. degree in the Department of
Physiology, School of Medicine, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Mar. 1987 – Feb. 1989 M.M.S.(Master Degree in Medical Science) in Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Seoul National University. Seoul, Korea.
Mar. 1980 – Feb. 1986 B.Sc. and M.D. in Medicine, School of Medicine, Ewha Woman’s University, Seoul, Korea.
1. Sang-Ah Seoh, Diane M. Papazian, and Francisco Bezanilla. Are Putative Transmembrane Charged Residues Sufficient for the Explanation of All of the Gating Charges in Voltage-Dependent Potassium Channels ?
2. Sang-Ah Seoh, Diane M. Papazian, and Francisco Bezanilla. Channel Properties of Charge-Conserving and Charge-Neutralization Mutants Made on the D447 Position in the P-region.
3. Francisco Bezanilla, Sang-Ah Seoh. Daniel Sigg, and Diane M. Papazian, 1996. The Molecular Origin of Voltage Dependence in Ionic Channels. Book Chapter in Ion Channels and Cell to Cell Communication (in press)
4. Sang-Ah Seoh, Daniel Sigg, Diane M. Papazian, and Francisco Bezanilla, 1996. Voltage-Sensing Residues in the S2 and S4 Segments of the Shaker K+ channel. Neuron 16: 1159-1167.
5. Diane M. Papazian, Xuesi M. Shao, Sang-Ah Seoh, Allan F. Mock, Yu Huang, and Daniel H. Wainstock, 1995. Electrostatic Interactions of S4 Voltage Sensor in Shaker K+ channel. Neuron 14: 1293-1301.
6. Sang-Ah Seoh and David Busath, 1995. Tryptophan-Lipid Head Group Interactions Stabilize a Novel Gramicidin Conformation in Lipid Bilayers. Biophys J 68: 2271-2279.
7. Sang-Ah Seoh and David Busath, 1993. Formamidinium-Induced Dimer Stabilization and Flicker Block Behavior in Homo- and Heterodimer Channels Formed by Gramicidin A and N-acetyl Gramicidin A. Biophys J
8. Sang,-Ah Seoh and David Busath, 1993. Permeation Properties of Small Organic Cations
9. Myong Ae Choe, Jun Kim, Sang-Ah Seoh, Chang Keun Kim, Mee Sook Lee, Kwang Ho Lee, Chang Soon Koh, and Sang Chul Park, 1989. Effect of Glutamate on Lactate-Induced Performance Decrease of Muscular Contraction. The Seoul Journal of Medicine, Vol. 30, No. 3:163-169.
10. Jun Kim, Sang-Ah Seoh, Ho Kyung Sung, 1989. Properties of the Arterial Pressor Response Induced by Stimulation of the Ventral Root Afferent Fibers in the Cat. The Korean Journal of Physiology, Vol. 23, No. 1:129-138.
11. Sang-Ah Seoh, Jun Kim, 1989. Electrophysiologic Mechanism of Tail Flick Reflex in Rats. The Korean Journal of Physiology, Vol. 23, No. 1:179-189.
12. Jun Kim, Sang-Ah Seoh, Ho Kyung Sung, 1988. Arterial Pressor Response Elicited by Activation of Muscle Afferent Fibers in the Cat. The Korean Journal of Physiology, Vol. 22, No. 2:231-243.
Sang-Alt Seoh, (Advisor: David Busath), 1993. Novel Permeation Properties of Forrnamidinium with the Gramicidin A Channel and Its Analogs: Implications for the mechanisms of formamidinium-induced channel stabilization, the open channel noise, and supralinear I-V relations in gramicidin A channels and of flicker blocks in N-acetyl gramicidin A channels. Ph.D. thesis. Brown University, Providence, RI., USA
Sang-Ah Seoh, (Advisor: Jun Kim), 1989. A Study of the Latent Period of Tail Flick Reflex Evoked by Electrical Stimulation in Rat. Thesis for Master Degree. Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
Other Korean Translation pages
Articles related to Korean Translation