Korean Translator – Michael
(1) 2005 — 2006; Studied and trained at L.A. Institute of Translation and interpretation.
(2) 1977 —1979; Graduated from University of Southern California (U.S.C.) majoring in Finance/Accounting.
(3) 1976-1977; Went back to Pasadena City College to study pre-requisite courses for business major.
(4) 1975 —1976; Studied pre-med courses at Penn State University at Erie campus.
(5) 1973 —1975; Studied at Pasadena City College to major in Medicine and graduated.
(6) 1969-1972; Graduated “Seoul” high school in Seoul, Korea.
(1) 2005—present; Working as interpreter in various field such as taking clients to immigration office for interview and lately took part in “DC take down Project”. Also, worked with Korean junior amateur golfers from Korea when they took lessons from American instructor and when they traveled on tour in U.S.A.
(2) 2001-20U5; Set up and ran a sales company which involves private label T-shirts manufacturing.
(3) 1997-2001; Marketed U.S. made golf related products to Korea. Had to travel to Korea often.
(3) 1.992-1997; Owned a car wash business in city of Orange in Orange county and golf driving range in city of Anaheim.
Other Korean Translation pages
Articles related to Korean Translation