– B.A. Seoul National University (Double major in English Literature and Western History)
– Some graduate coursework in English literature at the University of Chicago doctoral program.
– Continuing studies in Creative Writing and English (Berkeley Summer Sessions, Stanford Continuing Studies online, etc.)
Standardized Test Experience:
– GRE score: Verbal 800 out of 800 (99% ranking), Quantitative 800 out of 800, Analytical 5.5 (official ETS scores, valid until Oct 2009).
– TOEFL IBT score: 118 out of 120.
– ESL classroom teaching experience and Advanced CTESOL certificate (Certificate for Teaching English to Students of Other Languages), Transworld, San Francisco.
– Translated Korean language academic research papers and graduate school theses into English for professors and colleagues at Seoul National University, and received highly positive reviews for the quality of translation.
– Extensive freelance translation experience in academic, business, and general communication texts.
Other Korean Translation pages
Articles related to Korean Translation