||April 2005 – Aug. 2006 Musashi Auto parts Canada, Arthur, ON
Quality control technician-metallurgy
- Reviewing forged production parts and conducting metallurgical analysis.
- Maintaining Process flow chart and Production work standard.
- Maintaining Product Quality Control Table.
- Attending APQP and PPAP meetings and conducting assignments as per schedules.
- Investigating part defects and composing 5P and PFMEA.
- Conducting hardness tests, tensile tests, fatigue tests, and impact tests.
- Calibrating laboratory equipments, measuring devices, and exclusive jigs.
Dec.2003 – Nov. 2004 STACKPOLE AGD Ltd. Mississauga, ON
Metallurgical laboratory technician
- NDT test on Powder Metallurgy parts for crack check.
- Metallurgical sample preparation and micro-structural analysis.
- Conducting micro-hardness test on heat-treated samples and analyzing discrepancies from specification requirements.
- Micro-structural Image analysis on heat-treated parts and interpretation.
||Sept. 1997- Oct. 2003 Rea International Inc. Mississauga, ONMetallurgical laboratory specialist – Materials testing laboratory
- R & D tests and failure mode analysis.
- Quality assurance activities: APQP, PPAP, mechanical test, case harden, metallographic analysis, weld inspection, destructive test, fracture analysis, and corrosion development test.
- Sample preparation, micro-structural analysis and interpretation.
- Calibration of measuring devices
- Making test related reports and paperwork
||Jan. 1987- July 1997 Hyundai Motor Company Ulsan, South KoreaMetallurgical engineer – Department of Aluminum High pressure die casting
- Molten aluminum quality control and metallographic analyses.
- Applying new die casting processes and evaluating them.
- Improving molten aluminum treatment and handling processes
- Building furnaces and maintaining furnace operation records in order to determine the exact time of repair and replacement.
- Manpower control and general management.
- Focusing on safety operation and its implementation.
||1980 -19847 INHA University Incheon, South KoreaB.S., Metallurgical Engineering
- Blue print reading, Humber College, Toronto, 2001.
- Pneumatics-PLC, industrial electro-hydraulics, electro-mechanical control, Humber College, Toronto, 2002
Other Korean Translation pages
Translate Korean to English Translate English to Korean Korean to English translation
English to Korean translation Korean to English translator English to Korean translator
Korean translator in Los Angeles
Articles related to Korean Translation
Translate Korean financial statement into English
English to Korean translation of legal vocabulary
Vocabulary for English to Korean medical translation
Korean culture for business
Download Korean English dictionary for iPhone, iPad, iPod
Korean Negotiation Style
10 Must See’s in Seoul